Small Business Law: Contract Lawsuits
Contract lawsuits can arise in any industry and from many types of disagreements. In many cases, one party is not honoring what is in a contract or is contesting the meaning or validity of something contained in it. Small businesses can be forced to face litigation just like larger companies.
If your small business is facing the prospect of contract-related litigation, you may have more options than you think. It can be easy to feel powerless in the face of a potentially expensive and destructive legal matter, so it is essential to obtain the legal advice you need before making important choices.
Experienced Litigators For Breach Of Contract
The law firm of Mills Shirley LLP, based in Galveston and Houston, Texas, has a long history of effective representation of clients involved in business litigation. We have been protecting our clients’ rights since 1846. Mills Shirley attorneys can help you find answers to critical questions like:
- Do I have a legitimate breach of contract case?
- What can I do about a bad real estate contract?
- How do I address a problem related to a partnership agreement or a shareholder agreement?
- Can I resolve a dispute with a vendor or contractor — without going to court?
- How can I settle a lawsuit related to an employment contract?
- One of my business partners is taking advantage of me. What can I do about it?
- How do you litigate a problem with a distribution agreement or a failure to deliver goods?
Talk To Us Before You Take Action
Every case is different. Your case should be treated as a unique matter, evaluated carefully and handled decisively. Talk to one of our lawyers about your rights and options.