Workers’ Compensation Act
Unparalleled Experience In Litigation
When big businesses experience disputes, they have internal lawyers to solve their problems. Not so with small and midsized companies. As a smaller or mid-cap business owner or leader, you may be looking for strong legal representation to help you resolve a difficult situation.
If you need representation from an attorney with extensive knowledge of business disputes and a history of success, talk to Mills Shirley. Since 1846, our firm has served Texas businesses facing a multitude of challenges.
Knowledgeable And Effective In Resolving Business Disputes
Mills Shirley‘s team of experienced litigators is knowledgeable and effective at solving serious problems faced by small and medium-sized companies. With numerous possible strategies at our disposal, we can represent you in addressing:
- Breach of contract matters and other contract disputes
- Problematic situations related to business succession and business dissolution
- Difficulties faced by family-owned companies
- Partnership disputes and shareholder disputes
- Disagreements that can be resolved through mediation and other methods of alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Employment matters involving executives and other employees
Talk To Us: Galveston And Houston Locations
A business litigation attorney at Mills Shirley can answer your questions, help you understand your rights and develop an effective strategy for solving the problem. Talk to us about your concerns.
- Robert Booth
- Jack C. Brock
- Kevin Corcoran
- Carla Cotropia
- Charles P. Dunkel Jr.
- John Eckel
- Grant G. Gealy
- Megan Scott Jones
- L. Jeth Jones II
- Ashley Joyner
- Joshua A. Kelly
- Matthew “Gus” Knebel
- Sarah K. Luther
- Scott Lyford
- Maureen Kuzik McCutchen
- Elizabeth “Libby” McDonnell
- Fred D. Raschke
- Andres O. Soto
- Conner N. Turner