Workers’ Compensation Act
- Of Counsel
- Of Counsel
Jeth is a former Assistant District Attorney for Galveston County, Texas and successfully prosecuted numerous felony criminal trials as lead counsel. Jeth was Felony Section Chief for the 212th District Court when he left the District Attorney's Office. Jeth was also an associate attorney with the litigation boutique firm Heard Robins Cloud & Lubel, LLP in Houston, Texas prior to founding Jones Bennett, LLP with offices in both Houston in Galveston.
Thereafter, Jeth was a partner in Jones Robinson, LLP with offices in Houston and Galveston handling Litigation throughout Texas in State and Federal Courts. Jeth has 20 years of Litigation experience as Lead Counsel in Civil and Criminal matters.
He received an undergraduate degree from Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia with a B.S. in Political Science. He received his law degree from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas.
Jeth focuses his practice on Commercial Litigation, Civil Defense, and Criminal Defense. He provides legal services to individuals, companies and local governments regarding compliance or disputes involving breach of contract, commercial and residential construction, premises liability, employment, real-property, property tax, maritime, residential tenancy, and personal injury. He also handles White Collar Fraud defense and Criminal Defense in State and Federal Courts throughout Texas. Jeth is admitted to practice in the State of Texas and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Southern District and Eastern District of Texas.
Jeth is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Houston Bar Association, Galveston Bar Association, and Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity. He was a Director of the Galveston Bar Association from 2009-2011 and was elected President of the Galveston Bar Association for 2013-2014.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Hampden-Sydney College, Virginia
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer (Texas Monthly Magazine and Texas Super Lawyers Magazine), 2014 - Present
- Texas Rising Star, Law & Politics (Texas Monthly Magazine and Texas Super Lawyers Magazine), 2005 – 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Galveston Bar Association, Member
- Houston Young Lawyer's Association, Former Member
- Texas Young Lawyer's Association, Former Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member, 2001 to 2002
- Texas Trial Lawyer's Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, Member
- Houston Bar Association Charity Golf Tournament, Co-Chair, 2006 to 2007
- Texas Bar Foundation, Member
- Galveston Bar Association, President, 2013-2014
- Galveston Bar Foundation, Board Member
- Galveston Criminal Lawyers Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- West University Little League, Coach / Assistant Coach, 2012-2017
- Chair, GCBA Charity Golf Tournament, 2012-2013
- Co-Chair, HBA Charity Golf Tournament, 2006 - 2007