Joshua A. Kelly
- Commercial Litigation
Joshua joined the Mills Shirley litigation section in 2019, providing representation in commercial litigation and civil disputes involving commercial and residential construction, employment, admiralty, and personal injury.
Joshua received his undergraduate degree from St. John's College in Santa Fe, NM and his law degree from the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, TX. During law school, Joshua served as an editor for the Texas Environmental Law Journal, a research assistant to Professors Wendy Wagner and Lauren Fielder, a student attorney in the Domestic Violence Clinic, and a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Guillermo Garcia in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Dean's Achievement Award for Highest Grade in Int'l and Comparative Family Law
- St. John's College, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: Liberal Arts
- Texas, 2019
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Galveston County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Galveston County Young Lawyers Section, Member, Present
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Member, Present