Mills Shirley can protect your real estate interests. Whether you are a business owner, a developer, an investor or a homeowner, our attorneys can help you capitalize on opportunities, mitigate risk and make sure your deal goes as smoothly as possible.
Based in Galveston and Houston, Mills Shirley LLP is the oldest continuously operating law firm in the state of Texas, established in 1846. We are here to help you achieve success in your real estate endeavors, in whatever form they may take.
Advanced Capabilities: Commercial And Residential
The firm has the capability to handle any type of real estate transaction, from complex commercial and multifamily residential projects to routine title company transactions. For generations, we have been trusted for our effectiveness and accuracy in:
- Providing practical, understandable advice and guidance
- Preparing earnest money contracts
- Developing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting and reviewing commercial leases
- Drafting and reviewing residential leases
- Skillfully handling commercial development issues, such as subdivisions, homeowner associations, restrictive covenants, easements, waterfront and beachfront issues and tax-free exchanges
- Settling litigated and mediated real estate disputes
For Simple Or Complex Matters, Contact Us
Every real estate challenge is different. For simple or complex real estate matters, contact a Mills Shirley lawyer and discover why clients keep coming back to us.